Legal Disclosure

Saturday, August 19, 2017

With Open Eyes by Iris Johansen


With Open Eyes: An Original Short Story

Book 1.5 in the Kendra Michaels series. I have fallen in love with all of the Kendra books so while this is a really short novella I still had to read it just so I can say that I have read all of the books in the series. This one really does not showcase her skills, but at the same time you can see hpw good she is at noticing absolutely everything around her. One of her old teachers pops up in this story needing her help after am an she loves disappears. Of course Kendra has to help and while the story is very brief it all works out in the end regardless. Since she had to ask for FBI help it explains some comments in the future books that I did not completely understand. So while short it is still worth the time to read if you love Johansen's books which I do giving this one 4/5 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment