Legal Disclosure

Saturday, August 19, 2017

When the Scoundrel Sins by Anna Harrington


When the Scoundrel Sins (Capturing the Carlisles, #2)

*I received an ARC copy from Netgalley which i chose to voluntarily write an honest review for. Expected publication date is August 29, 2017.

Book two in the Capturing the Carlisles series. This book was just as good as the first one only this time we get to follow the youngest brother instead of the oldest. Annabelle was ruined in society about six years before by Quinn when a situation went wonky making things happen that was never intended. Now Annabelle has to be married by her 25th birthday or lose her inheritance. This prompts her family to invite Quinn to visit with the excuse that a male chaperone is needed as she searching for a husband amongst the treasure hunters. What neither of them know is that they were thrown together on purpose in an effort for them to realize that they really love each other before her birthday and he thinks he is moving to America. Harrington has done it again with this excellent romance novel. I found myself hooked from the first page and unable to truly stop until I was done. The details are accurate, the conversation is witty, the romance has enough ups and downs to keep me hooked, and it was impossible to not fall in love with all of the characters. The more books of hers I read the more I love her so I highly recommend this book to fans of historical romance. I really enjoyed so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment