Legal Disclosure

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Elizabeth and the Call of Dragons by Ava Mason


Elizabeth and the Call of Dragons (RH Fated Alpha, #2)

Book two in the RH Fated Alpha series. So I am in love with this series. Elizabeth is somewhat safe with her boys by this point but as she meets the rest of the dragons she quickly learns that it is forbidden for their two species to mate with one another. Of course this does not stop them from bonding anyways, and I have to say the anticipation between them all is just about killing me by this point though I am loving every single interaction that they have. This is a wonderful addition to book one picking up right where it left off. We get lots of character growth, relationship progress, fantasy, and much more that all combines into a novel that I was unable to put down. If you enjoy slow burn fantasy reverse harem novels then you should really try this book/series. I loved so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment