Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Highland Promise by Alyson McLayne

Highland Promise (The Sons of Gregor MacLeod #1)Book one in the new Sons of Gregor MacLead series. I was in the mood for a good highlander romance novel and this one did not disappoint. it starts with huge feud between some clans that ends with each having to give up one son to be raised by MacLead hence the name of the series. Of course this causes a strong bond between the lads when they get grown essentially united their clans. Darach MacKenzie was told by the King to stop his feud with the Fosters and things are fine until he finds a young woman being treated harshly in their care. He helps rescue her and vows to keep her safe which reignites the feud. before he discovers the secret of who she is they essentially fall in love (which is great by the way) though neither will admit it. Of course things all work out in the end as this is a romance novel after all. I highly recommend this book to fans of highland historical romance novels. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars and I will be keeping my eyes out for the next installment in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment