Legal Disclosure

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Elizabeth and the Magic of Dragons by Ava Mason

Elizabeth and the Magic of Dragons (RH Fated Alpha, #3)Book three in the RH Fated Alpha series. We again pick up right where the last book ended which is good because it was a cliff-hanger. Elizabeth gets to travel to Aerwyna in this installment which made me happy as was I was getting curious about it. It did not let me down even a little bit. This is a world just full of drama and things going on. Watching this scrabble around to fix the book so they can be together creates some nice movement and emotional layers to the story as they all gravitate towards each other no matter what they do. Slow burn with individual scenes. If you enjoy great paranormal reverse harem romance books then you should really give this book/series a shot. I loved every minute of it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment