Legal Disclosure

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Freshly Ground Murder by Tonya Kappes


Freshly Ground Murder (A Killer Coffee Mystery Book 3)

Book three in the Killer Coffee series. Welcome back to Honey Springs, Kentucky the most adorable small town on the lake. Roxy still runs her coffee shop right in the middle of the boardwalk and now it is Christmas time. Things are going great until the town tree lighting reveals a dead body tucked under the bottom of it. This must have really ruined the mood for the night I have to say. Not being able to help herself Roxy starts looking into things and man does she uncover some really good dirt that I did not see coming. This was a fascinating read that really kept me guessing trying to figure how who really did do it. I think it is the little details that Tonya puts in her books that really make them stand out with one being no exception. If you enjoy a good cozy mystery that a culinary flair to it then you really have to give this one a shot or I suggest the whole series to be honest. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment