Legal Disclosure

Friday, March 23, 2018

Hidden Light by Nikki Bolvair


Hidden Light (The Lydents' Curse Book 1)

Book one in the new Lydent's Curse series and man what a great start it is too. Meet Carly who feels unloved after a rough childhood with divorced parents. She finally graduates high school but on the first day of her new job a boy dies changing her life as she knows it forever. What follows in an introduction into the world of magic only she is thrown into the deep end though I admit she copes way better then I would. Her mother and step-father play large roles in this new world that only seem to confuse her more. The only she can count on is her step-brothers and their friends only they are forbidden form getting closer to one another. This is some incredible writing that will really suck you into the story until you find yourself reading the last page mad that the story is over instead of lasting longer. This is a slow burn RH book that is perfect for fans of fantasy and magic. I am really hoping that we get more of this story in further books because that ending left me ecstatic yet devastated all at the same time. I highly recommend that you read this book. I loved it so much that I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment