Legal Disclosure

Monday, March 19, 2018

So Dark the Night by Elle Cross


So Dark the Night (The Brightling Court, #1)

Book one in the brand new Brightling Court series and was an amazing start I must say. We start off with some of the most incredible world building that I have read in quite some time. Then enter the characters that are so life-like I felt like each one was really there in the room with me. I don't really know how to describe it but when you add the two together then the story really comes to life. We follow Karina as she attempts to run and start a new life only to have her past come back to haunt her as well as her lovely guard. Once reunited with the men the sparks and magic really starts to fly. I have to say that I was unable to stop reading this book once I got started and even got irritated when I had to go to work (thank goodness for the kindle app on my phone). If you love excellent fantasy paranormal novels that just happen to include RH then you so have to read this one. You will not regret it. I loved it so much I give it 5/5 stars and I will admit that I have already pre-ordered book two in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment