Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

When the Grits Hit the Fan by Maddie Day


When the Grits Hit the Fan (Country Store Mysteries, #3)

Book three in the Country Store Mystery series. Robbie is still running her really cute store only now she is hosting dinners for the IU Sociology department. Intellectuals can have some heated debates and this group is no exception. Two of them got into a really loud argument which was bad enough but the next day Robbie finds one of them frozen under the ice while she is out snowshoeing with a fiend. I am still loving the Hoosier mannerisms that Maddie captures making me feel right at home. The characters are all easy to get attached to and the murder had me wondering what really happened. If you enjoy a great culinary cozy mystery then you should really give this book/series a try I doubt you will regret it. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment