Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Pre-Order/Teaser Blast for The Warlord by Kally Ash

 

πŸ”₯PRE-ORDER BLAST!πŸ”₯
The Warlord by Kally Ash is coming soon... An Irish mafia romance full of darkness, steam and danger.
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
"He smiled, and the sight of it made my stomach flutter because it was a smile that promised dark, delicious, dirty things."
BLURB:
I’m a pawn in a very dangerous game.

I was kidnapped and sold to one of the most dangerous mafia groups in Ireland - the Mac
TΓ­re Clan.

I’ve been entrusted into the care of a man known simply as The Warlord.

He watches me like a wolf stalking his prey.

He stares like he wants to devour me.

The scary thing is, I think I might want him, too.

⛓️ Dark Mafia
☘️ Abduction
⛓️ Close-proximity
☘️ Obsessive Hero
⛓️ Strong-willed Heroine 

---

#KallyAsh #MacTireMafia #MagicPenBookTours #ilovebooks #darkromance #stayupallnight #justonemorechapter #alphaasshole #darkromancelovers #mafiaromance #crimeboss #romanticsuspense #bookish #Irishmafiaromance #bookobsessed #bookaholic #needtoreaditnow

No comments:

Post a Comment