Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Pre-Order/Teaser Blitz for Warlord by Kally Ash

πŸ”₯PRE-ORDER BLAST!πŸ”₯
 
The Warlord by Kally Ash is coming soon... An Irish mafia romance full of darkness, steam and danger.
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
 
"My greedy girl," he said with a masculine chuckle. "You want more?"

BLURB:
I’m a pawn in a very dangerous game.

I was kidnapped and sold to one of the most dangerous mafia groups in Ireland - the Mac TΓ­re Clan.

I’ve been entrusted into the care of a man known simply as The Warlord.

He watches me like a wolf stalking his prey.

He stares like he wants to devour me.

The scary thing is, I think I might want him, too.

⛓️ Dark Mafia
☘️ Abduction
⛓️ Close-proximity
☘️ Obsessive Hero
⛓️ Strong-willed Heroine 
 

---

#KallyAsh #MacTireMafia #MagicPenBookTours #ilovebooks #darkromance #stayupallnight #justonemorechapter #alphaasshole #darkromancelovers #mafiaromance #crimeboss #romanticsuspense #bookish #Irishmafiaromance #bookobsessed #bookaholic #needtoreaditnow


 

No comments:

Post a Comment