Legal Disclosure

Monday, March 5, 2018

Secrets of Seduction by Nicole Jordan


Secrets of Seduction

Book three in the Legendary Lovers series. Welcome back to the world of the Wilde cousins' and their love tales that run parallel to fairy tales. This story reminded me of Beauty and Beast to be honest. He is a returning war hero with scars and she is the innocent that wishes to save himself (herself included to be honest). He is against the idea of the two of them until one night together makes him second guess all that he thought he knew. What follows is a wonderful cat and mouse game as the two of them figure out that they are really meant to be together. This is a wonderful historical romance novel that really drew me in. I highly recommend it to fans of the genre as it offers something a little different then most that fit the mold. I really enjoyed reading it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment