Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

One Fete in the Grave by Vickie Fee


One Fete in the Grave (A Liv And Di In Dixie Mystery #3)

*Received a free copy from Netgalley in which I voluntarily choose to review after reading it.

Book three in the Liv and Di in Dixie Mystery series. This is book had me laughing and shaking my head and the girls antics. At the beginning Liv's mom announces that her and Earl are now engaged. This is wonderful news until a councilmen in found murdered by Earl's rifle making him the prime suspect since they were also feuding with one another. Of course Liv has to clear his name in order to make her mama happy and for once everyone in town is encouraging her to do it instead of telling her to stop. Reading about her stumbling attempts to investigate while she also runs her party business kept me hooked until the end when the killer was revealed (which I admit I did not so coming which is pretty good). This book has strong characters, a good story line, relate able events, and finale just full of surprise which also made me anxious for book four. Great for fans of cozy mystery books that are set in the South. I really enjoyed it so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment