Legal Disclosure

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Wildfire by Ilona Andrews


Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)

Book three in the Hidden Legacy trilogy though I admit it ends like it may be a whole series or connected to further story line. We will have to wait and see. This book was incredible though as it picks right up after the last book with Nevada and Rogan together but facing a lot of upcoming issues. The Baylor family has to apply to be a house in order to keep them safe and Rogan is adamant that this will push Nevada away from him no matter how she feels about him. The road from the filing to the trials to be a house is filled with lots of action, drama, magic, and so much more. I found myself rooting for the main characters, hating the bad ones, and sorry when it all came to an end. I loved every page so much that I have to give this book 5/5 stars. If you love romance, fantasy, and action all mixed together then you must read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment