Legal Disclosure

Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner


The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1)

Book one in the Queen's Thief series. I have had several friends of mine tell me over and over again that I need to read this series so while I still have a mountain to read at the house I picked up the first book. I admit that they were right. It starts as the story of a thief that finds himself in prison after stealing something important and bragging about it. He is removed on the stipulation that his skills are needed to steal something else. Considering his options he goes along with this plan which leads to all kids of events to happen as well as several twists and turns in the story line. These events all come to a head at the end of the book which holds a really big surprise that I did not see coming though I did like it. Overall I really liked it and recommend it to fans of fantasy made-up worlds with lots of suspense and action thrown into the mix. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment